COVID-19 Safety Guidelines
We have missed you, and look forward to welcoming you back into our office on June 9th. Your health and safety is our highest concern, and we will resume delivering our exceptional dermatologic care with some new procedures in place to accommodate the new reality. Cleaning, sterilization and sanitation measures have always been part of our gold standard, and due to COVID-19 we have added more stringent measures to ensure added safety. We will follow the guidelines from the CDC and the NYS Governor and exceed recommended protocol to keep our patients safe.
Our New Protocol Includes:
- Staff will be wearing protecting equipment
- All patients will have a pre-appointment phone call with Dr. Gribetz, during which she will conduct a screening interview, and also take a medical history to make the in-office appointment more efficient
- We will ask that you fill out all anticipated paperwork in advance of your appointment
- We will be extending the duration between patients so that our waiting room will remain empty.
- Please respect your appointment time, and please do not arrive early nor late
- Please arrive alone, unless you are a child, or require an escort for assistance
- All patients will be required to wear a mask and gloves.
- Please alert us if you do not have a mask and we will provide you with one
- At the entrance to the office we will have a station with hand sanitizer and fresh gloves for each patient
- Each patient will be asked to notify us by phone when they arrive outside our office; please do not check in at our front desk
- Each patient will be escorted directly into the exam room All surfaces and doorknobs will be sanitized thoroughly between each patient
- Please do not check out after your visit; we will accept payment by phone and will mail you the insurance form for reimbursement
- We will continue to use Telemedicine as much as possible for any appropriate patient visits
- We will continue to provide a warm and safe environment, consisting of the individualized patient care that has been the foundation of our practice.
Looking forward to seeing you soon!
Carin H. Gribetz, M.D.